Do you know you can try scuba diving without certification?
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. PADI and SSI dive shops offer this program either in a pool. Mainly off a beach or from a dive boat. You can try scuba close to home or while you’re on vacation at a dive destination. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving or an SSI try diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
What will you learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI or SSI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course or the SSI Open Water Diver course.
Our first Discover Scuba Dive takes place in the beautiful bay of Sirena in shallow water. The maximum depth we start is 100 cm, which is suitable to perform all the basic skill required for a boat experience. After you can choose to practice more on Your next shore dive or to try diving from our boat.