For your maximum safety, we developed our COVID-19 protocol based on the World Health Organization (WHO) and Divers Alert Network (DAN) guidelines. Here is what you need to know when you visit Us. As of 2021, we have officially approved #safestayincroatia operation!
The Croatian Institute of Public Health (HZJZ) prescribes the following measures and instructions for recreational activities:
- maximum gathering of 10 person
- the physical distancing of 1.5 meters outdoors and 2 meters indoors
- wearing a cloth/medical mask indoors and outdoors when physical distancing is not possible
- frequent handwashing with soap or disinfection liquid
General Information – Dive Center Area
The dive center has multiple rooms and spaces to be used by divers.
- Indoor spaces – office, kitchen, compressor room, toilets: disinfection and hygienic cleaning twice a day documented by the staff.
- Outdoors spaces – terrace and lounge and boats – disinfection of the floors and furniture twice a day documented by the staff.
How do we prepare for the “new” normal?
To ensure your comfort and safety we implement the new measures as follows:
- Completely online booking and payment option.
- We introduce a shifted schedule to avoid more than having 8 divers at the same time.
- We keep 30 minutes of disinfection time between two groups.
- We offer the option to purchase your own mouthpiece at wholesale price.
Disinfection of the rental scuba gear
You don’t need to be afraid of using our first-class rental gear! You can find disinfection solutions in every area and room of the dive center.
- We disinfect every wetsuit, boot, gloves several times a day with IzoSan Solution – medical water detergent. Please look for the dedicated disinfection tub.
- For the masks, snorkels and regulators ask our staff for help!
- If You are unsure please read DAN recommendation for disinfecting your gear.